Wish for "Send General Email" function

Deutscher Segler-Verband
Hier können sie Fragen über manage2sail einstellen, die die Usergroup oder auch andere Forummitglieder beantworten.
Bitte haben sie Verständnis, dass diese keine Plattform für Meinungsäußerungen ist.
Antworten
fstrange

Wish for "Send General Email" function

Beitrag von fstrange »

Hi M2S.

I've been using "Send General Email" function and wonder if it would be possible "Sender" checkmark, so that the M2S system would send a copy of the outgoing mail to yourself. I would use it to quality assure that all links, attachments etc. is working as expected and to have a copy of outgoing mails. What do you think about it? Probably very easy to build. ;-)
---
Best Regads,
Fredrik Strange
Aarhus, Denmark
Jobst-Richter.de
Administrator

Re: Wish for "Send General Email" function

Beitrag von Jobst-Richter.de »

Hi Fredrik,
yes, this is an good idea - but the German budget is for 2018 empty. Perhaps next year.
Or you try it with STS (Radek) directly.
Jobst Richter
DSV - manage2sail-Usergroup
fstrange

Beitrag von fstrange »

Jobst-Richter.de hat geschrieben:Hi Fredrik,
yes, this is an good idea - but the German budget is for 2018 empty. Perhaps next year.
Or you try it with STS (Radek) directly.
Ouch, out of budget - that sounds awful! ;-) To be honest, I don't know much about how M2S support and development is organized and how different countries contribute. Maybe you can send me a personal message (PM) with contact information on Radek?
---
Best Regads,
Fredrik Strange
Aarhus, Denmark
Jobst-Richter.de
Administrator

Beitrag von Jobst-Richter.de »

Hi,
m2s is used by many country's. Swiss, Nederland, Norway, Finland, Germany and Denmark.
Here all the Federation are responsible for the development and all country's are using the development.

So if you have a good idea and we should add it into m2s - please contact your National contact person.
In Denmark it's Mikael Jeremiassen <mikael@sejlsport.dk>
Jobst Richter
DSV - manage2sail-Usergroup
Antworten